Best of Rotorua Tour
On our comfortable and modern Mercedes vehicles with experienced guides, we will take you to the best sights of Rotorua. Visit Te Puia, New Zealand’s living Maori cultural and geothermal centre and experience the stunning Pohutu Geyser, boiling mudpools and Maori arts. Then take a scenic drive via Government Gardens, Rachel's Pool, Rotorua Lakefront, Redwood Forest and coast.
• Te Puia
• Maori Culture Concert
• Geothermal Geysers
• Government Gardens
• Lakefront Views
• Redwood Forest
• Kiwifruit Country
per adult from
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Meet our friendly team at the Port of Tauranga as you disembark your ship. Your journey with us will begin depending on your ships berthing time.
The tour will begin by taking you alongside the stunning beaches of Mount Maunganui, or as we like to call it, the mighty Mauao. After this brief introduction to the city of Tauranga we will make our way for about an hour to the exciting city of Rotorua.
In Rotorua we will show you one of the most magnificent hubs of Maori culture in New Zealand, that is Te Puia (admission included). During your time in Te Puia you will be taken on a guided tour covering the fascinating Pohutu Geyser, boiling mudpools and Maori arts. On top of this you will be treated to a 40 minute traditional Maori concert that is a must do for all visitors to New Zealand.
After about 2 hours in Te Puia we will make our way to see the sights of Rotorua. You will be able to look out on the gorgeous Rotorua Lake as well as experience the flora at Government Gardens. Stand beneath giant trees that sky rocket above the ground in the Redwood Forest and be blown away by Rachel's Thermal Spring.
After our time in Rotorua we will make our way back to Tauranga with a stopover at the wonderful Kiwi Country where you will be able to learn all about New Zealand's most loved kiwifruit. Treat yourself to a kiwifruit icecream and taste test the many Kiwifruit products New Zealand specializes in.
We will then make our way back to the ship and have you ready to board without any time stresses. When travelling with us in our modern Mercedes vehicles you can guarantee you will be delivered safely, reliably and comfortably.
Departure Point :The Mall, Mount Maunganui 3116, New Zealand
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.