Bespoke, customised Art Tour in Auckland
At your convenience, a personalised tour, tailored to your interests. Fun, informed & interactive. Discover Auckland (also in Dunedin & Wellington) through its contemporary visual arts, with full day or half day art tours. Venturing into private art galleries, finding corporate collections, stumbling across public art and street art, visiting art studios. All tucked away in the cities precincts. Stroll through the little streets, alleys, up and down escalators and between buildings, maybe joining the locals on public transport, or being driven in your private car/van. All with an ArtExplore professional art guide, a senior art professional.
We will meet you at your inner city hotel or at your Cruise Ship.
Or, if you are staying out of the CBD, we will meet you at the place we negotiate together, for your convenience
You have two options:
1/2 day 2-3 hours NZ$60 pp
Full day 4-5 hours NZ$100 pp
per adult from
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Led by an art historian
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Afternoon tea
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - ArtExplore
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (if available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: ArtExplore, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
This tour takes you to several art galleries, collections street art object art &/or jewelry, according to your specific interests.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Auckland, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 15 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.