Off-road Segway Tour at the Bay and Beach
A unique way to see the Island!
Immerse yourself in Waiheke’s inner beauty with an off-road Segway Journey. Glide through native bushland, vineyards and coastal environments; Truly experience Waiheke with SegWai.
Our Segways are super easy to master and afford a relaxed, low impact way of seeing the island. After training, we head off-road into the lush NZ bushland winding our way up the hill to the magnificent Cable Bay Vineyard. We pause for a group photo using the gorgeous coastline as our backdrop before visiting the truly romantic Mudbrick Vineyard; amazing food and stunning views.
Then we work our way through the back streets of Oneroa Village down to Blackpool beach to test our ‘off road’ skills further and skirt around to the beach, if the tides allow. Visit a 100-year-old shipwreck, Maori Marae, rare birdlife and cruise along the coastline tracks until it’s time to work our way back home to Matiatia Bay and on to your next adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Segway
- Use of Helmet
- Use of Sunscreen
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oneroa Beach, Oceanview Rd, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1081 New Zealand
Take a Segway stroll under the native pohutukawa (Christmas) trees that line the shore and cruise along the local beach.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mudbrick Vineyard, Church Bay Road, Oneroa, Auckland, Waiheke Island New Zealand
Visit the romantic Mudbrick Vineyard, renowned for amazing food and striking views. Capture a group photo with the background of the stunning vineyard, coastline, and ocean.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cable Bay Vineyards, 12 Nick Johnstone Drive, Oneroa, Auckland 1840, New Zealand
Check out the menus (the wood fired pizzas are fantastic) or some of their hand-crafted wines. It also has one of the best views on the island so we can pause here for some Segway selfies and a group photo with the vineyard, gorgeous coastline, Auckland cityscape and ever-changing ocean in the background.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Matiatia Ferry Terminal, Auckland 1081, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.