Bay of Islands (Paihia) to Auckland One-Way Transfer
See the majestic beauty of the North Island on this one-way tour from Paihia to Auckland. Listen to entertaining commentary and admire the rugged landscape of New Zealand's North Island as you journey south on this half-day tour from Paihia, the gateway to the Bay of Islands to the city of Auckland.
What's included :
- One-way coach travel from Paihia to Auckland
- Transport by air-conditioned coach with free WiFi
- Hotel drop-off (inner city Auckland hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Enjoy a relaxing sightseeing tour from Paihia to Auckland. Admire the rugged natural landscape of New Zealand's North Island and listen to entertaining commentary from your expert driver and guide as you travel south towards Auckland from Paihia, the gateway to the Bay of Islands. With an afternoon departure, this Bay of Islands to Auckland transfer and tour is a great option to get back to the city, allowing you to spend a full day in the Bay of Islands before returning to Auckland. Pass by native forests and sub-tropical bushland before crossing the Auckland Harbour Bridge to arrive into the spectacular scene of Auckland by night.
Departure Point :Fullers GreatSights, Maritime Building 69 Marsden Rd, Paihia 2020, New Zealand
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :102 Hobson St, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- All tours are operated by luxury 5 star coaches, equipped with air conditioning, rest-room facilities and reclining seats. For the comfort of all passengers, all tours have been designated as Non Smoking, with regular stops made for those who wish to smoke.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.