Bay of Islands Half-Day Private Tour
While you’re in port in Pahia, experience the best of the North Island coastline on this private 4-hour Bay of Islands tour. Explore the Bay of Islands with a private guide and take in top attractions such as Haruru Falls, Kemp House, Rainbow Falls, the Stone Store, St. James’ Anglican Church, and Wharepuke Falls. Look out for whales and dolphins off the coast, and learn of Maori history at the Waitangi Treaty Grounds. This private 4-hour tour includes pickup and drop-off at your Pahia hotel or the cruise port.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- When your cruise ship docks in Pahia, meet your private guide at the cruise terminal or your Pahia hotel at 9am or 2pm, and take a seat in your vehicle. Then, head out along the coastline to begin your half-day tour.
Discover golden beaches, secluded coves, tranquil harbors, and dramatic shorelines, and listen as your private guide sheds light on the region’s colorful history. Along the way, visit the Waitangi Treaty Grounds and learn of the accord struck between Maori natives and European settlers.
Spin through Kerikeri and Russell, and watch the waves for sightings of dolphins and whales. As you explore, take in top Bay of Islands attractions including Haruru Falls, Kemp House, Rainbow Falls, Rewa‘s Village, the Stone Store, St. James’ Anglican Church, and Wharepuke Falls.
Stop off along the way to sample fresh local produce, seafood, gourmet goods, and award winning wines (own expense), then return in comfort to the port or your Pahia hotel to conclude your private half-day tour.
Departure Point :Your Pahia hotel, the cruise port or Paihia i-SITE
Departure Time :9am or 2pm
Return Detail :Return to same departure location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.