Babbacombe Model Village
Babbacombe Model Village is Torquay's most popular and visited attraction. Representing British life and culture over the last five decades all in miniature. Animated scenes, along with touches of very English humour bring it all to life. Taking you on a fun, informative and nostalgic trip through the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s to present day, it has appeal for all ages. Famous for its lovely setting in 4 acres of award-winning gardens that are a delight to experience all year round.
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Babbacombe Model Village
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees - a Pay & Display local authority car park is adjacent to the Model Village
- Visit: Babbacombe Model Village, Hampton Avenue Babbacombe, Torquay TQ1 3LA England
Babbacombe Model Village on the English Riviera is famous for its miniature landscaped gardens, leading it to be branded as one of Europe's Premier Model Villages and one of Torquay's most beautiful gardens.
The gardens cover nearly four acres and require on-going attention throughout the year by our team of professional gardeners. This ensures that they are kept in an immaculate condition and the scenes are kept to scale.
Whether a keen garden enthusiast or just a casual admirer the beautiful landscaping never fails to impress our visitors.
The gardens provide a beautiful backdrop to hundreds of models and scenes, recreating British life & culture in miniature, with lots of humour and hidden gems.
Departure Point :Babbacombe Model Village
Departure Time :Visits are self-guided.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tickets are not refundable – 100% cancellation penalties.
- TICKETS CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED AT LEAST 3 DAYS IN ADVANCE, if you are visiting within the next 3 days you will have to purchase tickets at the gate.
- Online tickets do not give fast-track admission, you may have a short wait at admissions during the busiest times.
- TICKETS ARE VALID FOR A SINGLE DAY USE, ANY TIME UP TO 3 MONTHS FROM YOUR SELECTED DATE
- Tickets do not include admission to the 4D theatre, (except during Halloween evenings and Christmas) this is an optional extra and tickets can be purchased on arrival.
- IMPORTANT: TICKETS CANNOT BE USED BEFORE THE BOOKED 'TRAVEL DATE'. If you are visiting within the next 3 days you will need to purchase tickets at the gate (see website for gate prices).
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- WHEELCHAIR ACCESS - Please check website for details, as there are steep slopes
- Note: from Jan 3rd to Feb 29th gate prices are reduced, if visiting during these dates, get your tickets at the gate instead
- Most travelers can participate
- PRINTED VOUCHER REQUIRED
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.