Auckland to Queenstown - 10 Days Spring Fitness Tour - 26th November
Join us on the 26th of November to travel the length of New Zealand on a 10 day/ 9 night luxury fitness tour. While on tour with us you will be experiencing some of NZ's best fitness, adventure and extreme activities. Starting in Auckland we will be travelling down through the north island and crossing by ferry to explore our way down the south island. Stopping off to workout and have fun on activities such as the harbour bridge climb, white water rafting, 4x4 buggy driving, clay bird shooting, Waterfall canyoning and the legendary canyon flying fox.
per adult from
What's included :
- 9 Nights Accomodation (7 x 4 Star and 2 x 3 Star)
- All Breakfasts Included
- 3 x Dinners Included
- FiTiki T-Shirt
- Transport between all locations and activities
- Ferry Between North and South Island
- Mike Huffam Kettlebell Seminar - 2.5 Hours
- 5 Group Workouts
- 3 Course Welcome Dinner at the top of Auckland's Sky Tower
- Auckland Harbour Bridge Climb
- 4x4 Buggy Adventure
- Clay Bird Shooting
- White Water Rafting
- Pizza and Pavlova Making Night (Gluten Free Options Available)
- Lake Tekapo Hot Pools and Incredible Guided Stargazing Experience
- Shotover River Canyon Fox
- Gondola and Luge in Queenstown
- Ben Lomond - 4 hour scenic hike
- Earnslaw BBQ Buffet Lunch Cruise with Historical Tour of Walter Peaks Farmstead
- End of Tour Queenstown Party Tour
What's excluded :
- International/Domestic Flight
- Visas (if required)
- Travel insurance (compulsory requirement for every guest)
- Additional activities not included in the itinerary
- Lunch & Dinner (Except those stated in inclusions)
- Transfers outside of the retreat dates
- Transfers between airport and hotel
- Arrival Day - Auckland - 26th November: Fly in and make your way to our first hotel. A meet and greet will be held in the evening to get you set up with a full explanation of the itinerary and an opportunity to meet all the epic people we will be going on this adventure with.
Day 1: Today we kick off the adventure! After breakfast at the hotel we will be heading to HPU gym to undergo a 2.5 hour Kettlebell seminar. We are then moving on to walk across the iconic Auckland Harbour Bridge. The rest of the afternoon is free time until we meet for dinner up Auckland’s Sky Tower.
Day 2: After Breakfast we are heading to Quattro for a morning group workout. It’s then time for a small snack and some recovery before driving down to Rotorua where we will do a 4x4 self-drive Buggy tour of the beautiful Mount Ngongotaha countryside followed by clay bird shooting. We then have a short trip to Lake Taupo, New Zealand’s largest lake. We will be staying here tonight.
Day 3: Following breakfast we'll be kicking off another day with an awesome workout, this time at x-fit Taupo. But there’s no rest for the wicked so we are finishing off our Taupo experience with a few hours of white water rafting and lunch. It’s then onto our longest leg of the journey so far finishing up in New Zealand's Capital, Wellington city.
Day 4: This morning we are up early in order to make it on the the Interislander Ferry which will carry us to the mighty South Island of NZ! The ferry lands in Picton where we will be continuing our adventure to Hanmer Springs. Its then time for a long soak in the towns renown hot pools and then a pizza and pavlova making night.
Day 5: After breakfast we are heading to Timaru with Lunch en Route, where we will be working out at The Bar - Athletics gym. After that we are moving onto the alpine township of Lake Tekapo. Here we are lucky enough to be experiencing a guided stargazing tour all while soaking in the lakeside hot pools.
Day 6: Today we are heading to Wanaka where we will be working out at their local gym/lakeside (depending on weather). We will then stop for a bit of lunch in Wanaka before heading to Wild Wire to where we will be doing their wild things waterfall adventure climb.
Day 7: After breakfast we will stop in Arrowtown on route to Queenstown. It's then time for the Shotover canyon swing. You then have the afternoon to explore Queenstown at your leisure. Later on that evening we will be having an optional Yoga session.
Day 8: This morning we will be putting on our hiking gear and heading up the QT gondola to do a little luging and then hike up the Ben Lomond track. After the hike we will be heading back to the hotel to get our flash clothes on for the Earnslaw BBQ dinner cruise that will take us across the lake to the Walters Peak Farmstead followed by a party tour.
Day 9 - Departure Day
Departure Point :Heritage Hotel Auckland City
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Tour ends in Queenstown
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.