Auckland Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing, Harbour Cruise and Waiheke Island Wine Tasting
Go sightseeing and wine tasting when your cruise ship is docked in Auckland, and fall in love with the ‘City of Sails’. Explore the city center and yacht-filled harbours on this full-day Auckland shore excursion, then cruise by ferry across the Hauraki Gulf to spend a relaxed afternoon visiting three vineyards on Waiheke Island.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Ferry ride
- Wine tastings
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- When your ship is in port in Auckland, take the opportunity to explore the city and taste some of New Zealand’s award-winning wines.
Your tour begins with a morning sightseeing tour of Auckland’s most famous sights, including Quay Street, the Harbour Bridge and Waitemata Harbour, Queen Street, Auckland University and Auckland Museum, Dominion Parks and Gardens, the Tamaki Waterfront and the Auckland Viaduct Harbour. You’ll see how Auckland lies on two island-dotted harbours and is surrounded by the dormant cones of 49 volcanoes.
After lunch (own expense) in the Auckland Viaduct Harbour area, catch a local Fullers Ferry across beautiful Hauraki Gulf to the holiday isle of Waiheke Island. After your scenic 40-minute cruise, you’ll be met by your guide and enjoy escorted visits to three of the island’s celebrated vineyards: Mudbrick Estate, Cable Bay and Te Motu.
Enjoy tastings of the vineyards’ premium wines, and take in picturesque views of the Hauraki Gulf and Coromandel Peninsula before returning to Auckland’s waterfront by ferry.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Auckland cruise port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Departure Point :PwC Tower 188 Quay St, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:25 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Alcohol may be supplied to minors only by their parent or legal guardian
- For passengers ending their cruise in Auckland and have the day available for this tour option there is a secure luggage storage available on the wharf close to where your cruise ship will berth. Should luggage storage be required full details will be supplied at the time of your booking confirmation
- Minimum age is 18 years
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.