Auckland Salt Cave Halotherapy
Salt Cave Halotherapy is often referred to as "Halotherapy", which is derived from a Greek word "Halos" meaning salt. This form of natural therapy dates back to more than 200 years, utilizing beneficial properties of salt mines. Each session is valid for one to six person at same time. The Salt Cave is filtered and purified between each session. There is gap of 15 minutes between each session.
per adult from
What's included :
- All-inclusive with payment
What's excluded :
- The availability of onsite as well as off street parking for our clients
Session of Salt Cave Halotherapy helps for relaxation and also as a supplementary therapy for underlined medical conditions and general wellbeing. For further understanding please stream video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWfQRLFsU3E
Many people also do Vibrosaun before Salt Cave Halotherapy as a pampered experience which you combine if wish to do same by booking both sessions for your visit. For further understanding please stream video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSfQUNNz5Pg
• Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre, 11/326 Sunset Road Windsor Park, North Shore, Auckland Central, Auckland 0632 New Zealand
Departure Point :Sunset Road, Windsor Park, Auckland, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Online bookings essential. Please provide your email address and best contact number for your booking concerns. Subject to availability. Must be used in 1 visit. Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Infant entry free with paid adult and must be accompanied with paid adult for session of Salt Cave Halotherapy in Salt Cave.
- Minimum age use this service is 6 months and above.
- Each session is valid from ONE to SIX person at same time of session.
- Maximum client per session is 6 (six). Can be single with other client during session or group session with your own group. We also request that you are mindful of others in the therapy room, please maintain self-respect.
- NO wheelchair accessibility.
- NOT suitable for Pregnant Ladies, Having High-Grade Fever, Open Wound or Sepsis, Cough With Blood, Any Form of Tuberculosis.
- If has underlying medical conditions should be on regular meds, regular visit with provider and stable vitals at the time of visit.
- Each visit begins with a free briefing session from 5 to 15 minutes long. This is followed with a session of Salt Cave Halotherapy treatment for 45 minutes (from 6 months to 2 years of age it will be a 20-minute treatment of Salt Cave Halotherapy)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Each person visiting please come relaxed with comfortable clothing.
- Most travelers can participate
- Once your booking is confirmed you will be contacted by the service provider. Could you please provide details as listed below for each person visiting us for your booking and health & safety formalities: Full name, DOB, gender, mobile number, email address, address, medical & allergy history details, list of medications if taking any.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Please don't visit us if you do not meet our safety criteria: if you have any acute symptoms of Flu or showing any signs of illness or still are a carrier of COVID-19 and no confirmed negative test results or have travelled internationally and not quarantined as per the governments guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.