Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Auckland Harbour Lunch Cruise
Enjoy a relaxing 1.5-hour lunch cruise on Auckland's Waitemata Harbour aboard a 50 foot yacht while taking in the iconic sights of Auckland.
Duration 1 hour 30 minutes
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- 1.5-hour cruise on Auckland's Waitemata Harbour aboard a 50 foot yacht
- Picnic box lunch
- Live commentary on board
- Use of windproof and waterproof jackets
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks - Fully licensed cash bar on board
- As the Captain welcomes you on board the 50 foot yacht he will take you through a brief introduction of the cruise accompanied by a safety briefing. Upon departure the yacht motors through Auckland's Viaduct Harbour where you are served your freshly made picnic box lunch and in wet weather yachts may travel to Westhaven Marina for lunch.
Enjoy a drink from the ships bar and listen to an informative commentary on the history of the area, the Americas Cup bases and many different types of vessels of interest within the area. Once you have enjoyed your lunch the crew then sets sail to cruise Auckland's beautiful Waitemata Harbour. You have the option of helping the crew sail the yacht or just sit back relax and listen to an informative commentary on the sights of Auckland.
Picnic lunch includes the following options:
• Chicken Sandwich - Chicken, Cos, Cheese, Tomato, Caramelised Onion and Cranberry Sauce
• Vegetarian Sandwich - Tuscan Roast Vegetables, Spinach, Caramelised Onion, Capsicum and Pumpkin Seeds
• Apple or Banana (fruit in season)
Departure Point :Viaduct Basin, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Yacht is equipped with a restroom
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise if you require a vegetarian option for the lunch at the time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.