Auckland Harbour Bridge Bungy Jump
REMEMBER WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU COULDN’T DO IT. WHEN YOU WERE TOO NERVOUS, TOO TIMID, TOO SCARED. THIS WAS NOT FOR YOU. YOU WANTED TO BACK OUT. BUT YOU DIDN’T. YOU TOOK A DEEP BREATH AND STEPPED FORWARD. BECAUSE IF YOU CAN DO THIS, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING.
Take the 40m (131ft) leap off the iconic Auckland Harbour Bridge. The views of the city will take your breath away before the jump does. This is an unlimited freestyle site so anything goes plus you can go tandem to share the madness. You get exclusive access to the bridge with a 600m walk out over the ocean, plus this is the only ocean touch Bungy in NZ.
SAFETY COMES FIRST – ALWAYS The Bungy originals, we’ve been doing this stuff for 30 years and our crew is the most experienced in the world. We were the first to be awarded an ‘S’ mark for exceptional safety, and safety is at the heart of everything we do. Our impeccable safety record puts your safety – and wellbeing – first.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
What's included :
- Auckland Bridge Bungy
- Authentic Bungy Jumper T-shirt
- FREE transport if required
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Photographs and jump videos available for purchase on the day
- THE FACTS
HEIGHT 40 METRES (131ft)
ONLY AJ HACKETT BUNGY IN THE NORTH ISLAND
JUMP WITH A FRIEND – TANDEM JUMPS POSSIBLE
WATER TOUCH AVAILABLE
EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO HARBOUR BRIDGE
Auckland is home to the worlds first Harbour bridge Bungy Jump and is operated by the Bungy originals. As part of the Bungy experience you'll enjoy an exclusive bridge walk out to the specially-constructed and sensationally-suspended retro "Bungy Pod". It's here you'll build up the courage to leap out over the Waitamata Harbour.
The Ultimate Challenge is Bungy, go from nervous to completely elated in five seconds. Our customers tell us it's the best thing they have ever done. Once airborne take time to enjoy the views of the Harbour, that is if you can keep your eyes open long enough. There's a variety of Bungy options available with the optional 'water touch' being the favorite. You won't be able to capture the true spirit of Auckland without giving this Bungy a go.
Departure Point :• Self-drive: Site is located 105 Curran St extension, Westhaven Marina, Herne Bay, Auckland City, 10mins from downtown. Plenty of parking for all types of vehicles and all the parking is free • Pickup: Free pick up available from SkyWalk & SkyJump at the Sky Tower, corner of Victoria & Federal streets, Auckland City, bookings essential
Return Detail :Concludes at original point of departure
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Self-drive: Site is located 105 Curran St extension, Westhaven Marina, Herne Bay, Auckland City, 10mins from downtown. Plenty of parking for all types of vehicles and all the parking is free
- With FREE transport: Free pick up available from SkyWalk & SkyJump at the Sky Tower, Corner of Victoria and Federal streets, Auckland City, bookings essential
- Booking Conditions
- Age: Min 10 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult)
- Weight: Min 35kg - Max 150kg, (78-330lbs)
- Height: Min 120cm, (4ft)
- Tandem Jumps: Total weight difference must NOT be more than 30kgs (66lbs), Maximum combined weight is 150kg (330lbs).
- Medical Conditions: These are a case by case basis so please talk to the team if you have a medical condition. Pregnant women are unable to Bungy Jump
- Spectators: Spectator charge of $20 per person, bookings essential
- What to bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Flat, secure and enclosed footwear must be worn
- Cameras are more than welcome, however cameras, cell phones and other loose items are not permitted on any Bungy trips for safety and security reasons. Security lockers are provided for belongings to be stored in
- Activity & Check-in Times
- Self-drive: 9.00am, 10.30am, 11.30am, 1.30pm, 2.30pm. Check-in at your scheduled booking time
- With FREE transport: 9.00am, 10.30am, 11.30am, 1.30pm, 2.30pm. Report 10mins before departure
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.