Auckland Food-Lovers Walking Tour
Eat your way through Auckland's hidden lanes on this moving feast of mouth-watering food. Your local food-loving guide will reveal hard-to-find eateries carefully selected for their delicious tastes and cool vibes. You’ll also discover street art and inner-city treasures on this long progressive lunch. Follow us for the flavours of Auckland in an afternoon!
The minimum per booking is 2 people. Our small-group guarantee ensures a more personal experience.
What's included :
- At least four food stops, table water
- Tour includes dairy, meat and seafood tastings
- Local Aucklander as your guide
- Limited to 10 people per group.
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Tour unsuitable for vegans given dairy inclusion
- Please advise dietary allergies, intolerances prior so we can accommodate.
- Beverages at own cost
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This 3 hour afternoon tour begins on Auckland's 'eat street' with a local greeting in Maori from your top-rated guide. Your small-group will then stroll to a nearby open-air restaurant to enjoy tasty NZ-style entrees and views of Sky Tower.
This leisurely experience is so much more than a food tour, blending local tastes, legends and landmarks into an entertaining long lunch on legs. It's the ideal way to find your feet in Auckland. You’ll discover street art, serene squares and hidden restaurants as the tour ducks down back lanes towards the city’s waterfront. As you walk, enjoy Asian-style cuisine, a chocolate boutique tasting and designer ice cream some consider the best in the world. Auckland is a Pacific-rim foodie paradise and we'll show you where the locals' go. Along the way, you'll hear the stories of local food vendors and their fascination with crafting premium ingredients into the food Aucklanders' love to eat.
At harbour’s edge, your local guide will reveal stunning rooftop views then bid you a friendly farewell on Auckland's bustling waterfront. This tour is the perfect recipe for fun with fellow foodies. Walk this way for the best of central Auckland’s food scene on this small-group walking tour.
• At least four popular food stops
• Tucked-away eateries
• Fun food-loving local guide
• Small group guarantee
• Stylish back laneways
• Auckland's old town and Art Gallery
• Hidden waterfront views
Departure Point :Outside Sky Tower, midtown Auckland City.
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Tour ends downtown on Quay Street on Auckland's waterfront.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We require a minimum booking of 2 adults per order. Booking cut off is one day prior.
- The tour is 2-3km of moderate-paced walking. A light to reasonable level of fitness is required. This route includes restaurant and street stairs so full mobility required.
- Bring proof of booking, walking shoes, a sunhat, sunscreen, rain jacket and bottled water.
- Tours proceed rain or shine. All part of the fun!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.