Auckland Bridge Climb & Waiheke Wine Day Tour
Scaling the historic Auckland Harbour Bridge is rewarding, educational and something a bit different. It’s a fully-guided tour allowing you to learn all about Auckland and will take you right to the top – giving you a 360 degree view of Auckland. You will even get to see a Bungy up close! After your walk, 1-hour of free time has been left for lunch and to explore the bay before your commence your wine tour. Catch a 45 minute scenic ferry to Waiheke Island, Auckland’s island of wine in the Hauraki Gulf. Wine of Waiheke Tour combines world-class wine set against the backdrop of stunning vistas of Waiheke Island. Enjoy premium wine tasting at 3 of Waiheke’s finest vineyards including Mudbrick Vineyard, Cable Bay Vineyard & Te Motu.
Return to downtown Auckland at your leisure on your return ferry ticket with the option to explore more with your free hop on hop off bus pass.
per adult from
What's included :
- Auckland Bridge Climb, Cap & Certificate
- Premium wine tastings and tours at Mudbrick Vineyard, Cable Bay Vineyard & Te Motu
- Light snacks (you must arrange your own lunch)
- Waiheke all-day bus pass
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Water Bottles
- 9am Auckland Bridge Climb
- Free pick up and drop off service from the Auckland Sky Tower or parking onsite is free.
- Start the day with a beautiful, exclusive walk on the Auckland Harbour Bridge as the sun comes up over Rangitoto
- This unforgettable adventure takes climbers under, around, up and over the historic Auckland Harbour Bridge
- Custom engineered walkways provide a safe and enjoyable experience as you walk over water showcasing the incredible sights of Auckland
- Enjoy the most magnificent views of Auckland from the very summit
- Tour with an informative guide teaching you about the amazing city and history of New Zealand
- Equipment and commentary included
*1115 Return transfer to the Ferry Terminal or Sky Tower were you will have time to get some lunch and/or explore the waterfront.
*12:30pm Wine of Waiheke Tour* - Head out to one of Auckland’s most beautiful Islands and home to vineyards galore!
- 45 minute scenic boat ride from the Auckland Harbour to Waiheke
- Personal guide to transfer you to the wineries once on the island
- Taste some of the best wine in NZ
- Wine tasting at Mudbrick Vineyard
- Wine tasting at Cable Bay Vineyard
- Wine tasting at Te Motu Vineyard
- Open return ticket so you can stay and explore longer should you wish
- Free return transport from the city to the Bridge Climb
- Bridge Climb Experience
- Free Bridge Climb Cap to keep as a memento
- Personlised certificate
- Return ferry ticket to Waiheke Island
- Guide & tranfers to take you to the Wineries
- 3 Winery visits with tastings
- Bonus All Day Bus Pass - explore on your own after the conclusion of the tour should you wish.
Departure Point :SkyWalk/SkyJump at the Sky Tower, please report for pick up at 8:55am.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Your experience ends after your return ferry pass delivers from the Waiheke Island Ferry Terminal to the Downtown Auckland Ferry Terminal arriving at 139 Quay Street, Downtown Auckland. Leaving you free to explore Auckland's downtown, Viaduct Basin & Wynyard Quarter.
Hotel Pickup :
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age: Min 18 years due to alcohol content in this activity.
- Weight: Min 35kg - Max 150kg (78-330lbs)
- Height: Min 120cm (4ft)
- Clothing: Flat, secure and enclosed footwear must be worn. Wear comfortable clothing, no loose items permitted for the Bridge Climb – on-site storage lockers
- Medical Conditions: These are a case by case basis so please talk to the team if you have a medical condition, pregnant women are unable to Bridge Climb
- Lunch is not included but extra time is allocated for you to grab lunch should you wish.
- Cameras are not permitted on the Bridge Climb but we encourage you to bring them along as there are lots of other opportunities to take great images.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.