Aoraki-Mt Cook from CHCH, private, FULL day escorted tour for 1 to 5 people
Aoraki / Mt Cook Bespoke, escorted private tour for up to 5 people by your guide with over 16 years experience and a lifetime of stories.
- Can start in Aoraki/Mt Cook or Christchurch
- Visit Aoraki / Mt Cook Visitor Centre and Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre - amazing!
- See Mt Cook close-up Height 3,724 mtrs ( 12,217 ft )
- Lakes like you've never seen before...close up.
- Pastures, lakes and photostops like you've never seen.
- "Every minute a great memory" guaranteed. Promise!!
- Large modern air conditioned vehicle w/ pure NZ lambs wood seat covers.
- This area will blow you away!
**** Proud Member: ProGuidesNZ
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- GST (15% Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Christchurch Taxi Tours, Caulfield Avenue Halswell, Christchurch 8025 New Zealand
Visit Aoraki / Mt Cook visitor centre - Height 3,724 mtrs ( 12,217 ft )
Sir Edmond Hillary Alpine Centre
Rugged alpine beauty
Rolling pastoral planes
Endless pristine lakes, the colour of which you’ve never seen before.
Visit quaint and fascinating Burkes Pass
Church of the Good Shepard
McKenzie Dog Statue
And much, much more.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Happy to meet guests at any location if advised during booking process.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.