Premium Glenorchy & Paradise Valley Expedition
Mystical morning & afternoon half-day expeditions to Glenorchy and Paradise! Take in the Spectacular Dart River, discover storytelling and learn about Maori Mythology. Enjoy our kiwi style morning or afternoon tea.
Travel with Queenstown Expeditions into the Heart of this region’s stunning beauty towards Glenorchy, Paradise and Diamond Lake, home to Many movie locations such as “The Lord of The Rings”. Meet and talk to real New Zealand people!
View the amazing scenery through our Luxury safari off road 4X4 glass roof vehicle with large viewing windows. The ultimate platform for your half day adventure.
Hear about Maori Mythology from this area with our state-of-the-art storytelling system offering cultural history and stories from a different time and place in New Zealand. Our stories are professionally themed with music sound and voice transporting you to a different place in time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Driver commentary
- Multilingual* GPS themed commentary with individual headsets.
- Glenorchy town visit
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Multilingual: English, Spanish & Mandarin
- WiFi on board
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Glenorchy-Queenstown Road
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glenorchy-Queenstown Road, Mount Creighton New Zealand
Travel in Luxury on board our Glass Roof vehicle and enjoy some of the best views in the world
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown New Zealand
Take in the spectacular Lake Wakatipu while listening to the amazing stories we share throughout the tour.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Glenorchy-Paradise Road, Glenorchy 9372, New Zealand
Sit back and relax as we take you into the forests of Paradise, Famous for filming Lord of The Rings and other movie locations.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Glenorchy, Glenorchy, Otago Region, South Island
Spend time in Glenorchy where we make a stop for photos
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :12 Athol Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable footwear for walking. Windproof + Waterproof layer is recommended.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.