Air Extreme 2 Combo - Bungy Jump and Skydive in Taupo
Experience two of the most popular activities in Taupo – skydiving and bungy jumping!
Throw yourself out of a plane with Taupo Tandem Skydiving. With the Air² package, you’ll get a 15,000 ft skydive with a huge 60 seconds of free fall!
As if that wasn’t enough of a rush, next, you’ll bungy jump with Taupo Bungy - The North Island's most popular bungy jump. Their unique platform projects out from the cliff-top, above the inviting waters of the Waikato River 47 meters below!
Whether you choose to bungy solo or tandem, their highly trained crew pride themselves in providing you with an exhilarating and safe bungy experience. If you want to add even more thrills to your jump, why not try a water touch for a refreshing adventure?
What's included :
- 47m Bungy Jump
- 15,000 ft Skydive
- Return transport to your Taupo accommodation and activities
- Free video of your bungy jump
- Free Exit Photo with your skydive
- Entry/Admission - Taupo Bungy
- Entry/Admission - Taupo Tandem Skydiving
What's excluded :
- Photo packages with TTS
At Taupo Bungy, you complete NZ's highest water-touch bungy jump, leaping 47 metres, either into or above the fresh, clear waters of the Waikato River below.
Duration: 1 hour
Location: Taupo Bungy, 202 Spa Rd, Taupo 3330, New Zealand
Taupo Tandem Skydiving will have you throwing yourself out of a plane at 15,000 feet, where, on a clear day, you can see both sides of the North Island and some spectacular scenery including the volcanoes on the edge of Lake Taupo.
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Taupo Tandem Skydiving, Anzac Memorial Drive, Taupo Airport, Wharewaka, Taupo 3378, New Zealand
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickups are from Taupo accommodation or Taupo i-Site Visitor Information Centre
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travellers with previous/current dislocated shoulders
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.