Abel Tasman National Park Cruise and Forest Walk
Enjoy the Abel Tasman National Park on a full-day of discovery. Experience an ultimate boat cruise around the national park with live commentary. Take a 10.5-km walk through some of the most stunning forests that New Zealand offers. You'll enjoy some time to relax at some beaches including Medlands and Anchorage and see some wildlife.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Live commentary on board
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Discover New Zealand’s South Island on a full-day tour which starts from Kaiteriteri Beach at 9am. Then you´ll take the cruise to and around Abel Tasman National Park. Be prepared to bring walking shoes to walk good 10.5 km. You'll walk through some of the most stunning forests that New Zealand has to offer.
Following a full-park scenic cruise, enjoy a drop-off at Medlands Beach at 11:30am. Walk along the Anchorage Beach including the scenic highlights of the South Head lookout. Pass the famous Falls River swing-bridge and take a swim at Cleopatra’s Pool.
Departure Point :2 Kaiteriteri-Sandy Bay Rd, Kaiteriteri 7197, New Zealand
Departure Time :9am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable footwear and warm clothing is recommended
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.