Abel Tasman National Park Awaroa Ambience
Cruise along the Abel Tasman Coastline and explore the hidden coves and beautiful golden sand beaches. Opportunities to see the New Zealand Fur Seal colony at Adele Island and other marine wild life. Arrive at Awaroa and experience this wonderful beach plus the warm hospitality of the Awaroa Lodge and Cafe (lunch additional cost). Option to walk 2 hours to Tonga Quarry through lush native bush.
**Awaroa Lodge is open seasonally from September to May. Closed from May to September.**
What's included :
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Abel Tasman National Park Awaroa Ambience - FAST BECOMING OUR MOST POPULAR TRIP!
Enjoy our cruise to Awaroa and upon arrival, dine at the world famous Awaroa Lodge. After lunch take a walk to another stunning beach for your pick up!
Take our informative cruise to Awaroa. Relax on the beach and enjoy a delicious lunch (additional cost) and the hospitality at Awaroa Lodge and Cafe. Get picked up again at Awaroa or at your leisure, hike through native forest to Tonga Quarry (1.5 hours). A highlight – new boardwalk and bridges over Richardson Stream.
Depart Kaiteriteri at 9am, arriving at Awaroa at 10.30am. Pickup time from Awaroa 1.00pm (15th Oct - 30th April) or 2.45pm (all year)
Departure Point :2 Kaiteriteri-Sandy Bay Rd, Kaiteriteri 7197, New Zealand
Departure Time :Departs Kaiteriteri at 9.00am and returns back to Kaiteriteri at 4.30pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.