9000ft Tandem Skydive in Wanaka
Enjoy a 20-minute scenic ride to altitude on this 3-hour sky diving adventure from Wanaka. Strap yourself to a beautiful stranger and soar over the stunning Southern Alps. You will have amazing views over the snow capped mountains, glaciers, lakes and the South island's longest River, the Clutha.
Skydiving is one of life's must do's and Wanaka is one of the most stunning places to tick off your bucket list. Free transport from central Wanaka is included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tandem Skydive
- Safety Briefing with experienced Jumpmaster
- All safety equipment
- Complimentary transport available ex Wanaka and Queenstown
What's excluded :
- Photo or Video package on USB (available to purchase)
- Skydive Wanaka merchandise ie t-shirts, sunglasses (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skydive Wanaka, 14 Mustang Lane Wanaka Airport, Wanaka 9382 New Zealand
You'll arrive at our Skydive Wanaka dropzone and be introduced to one of our 'Hosts'. They will assist you to get ready for your skydive. Total experience will take 3 hours.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :102 Ardmore St, Wanaka 9305, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary transport is available from i-SITE Wanaka, 102 Ardmore Street, Wanaka
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Our maximum weight is 115kg/253lbs. All persons over 95kg are subject to Tandem Master assessment at the drop zone. Persons 95kg – 104.9kg will incur a weight surcharge of $50 and those 105kg-115kg will incur a weight surcharge of $75 (payable at time of check in).
- The minimum weight is 30kg/66lbs and all passengers must be big enough to fit safely into the harness.
- Customers under the age of 18 years, must have adult onsite to sign waiver
- Allow 2.5 hours return trip ex Wanaka. Complimentary transport is available from i-SITE Wanaka – 103 Ardmore Street, Wanaka (for on-the-hour trips)
- Allow 5.5 hours return trip ex Queenstown. Complimentary transport is available from New Zealand Skydive Centre, 35 Shotover Street, Queenstown for 9am and 2.30pm trips only. Check in at 7.15am and 1.15pm respectively.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.