6-Hour Marlborough Wine Region Guided Bike Tour
Join this tour for a relaxing full-day, guided bike tour of the stunning Marlborough Wine Region. Visit 5-6 wineries tasting Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir and a range of aromatic wines.
Peddle along flat, easy terrain that is suitable for all ages and fitness levels.Your knowledgeable and experienced guide will talk to you about the history of the area and its wines and the stories of its people. They will take you on the best trails, to our favourite wineries, to taste the best wines of the region.
Lunch at a winery restaurant (at your own cost) All tasting fees included.
Free hotel pickup and drop-off from Blenheim and Renwick hotels. Up to 8 people per tour.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
What's included :
- Bikes and Helmets
- All Tasting Fees
- Pick up from Blenheim and Renwick accommodation
What's excluded :
- Lunch is at your own cost
- Pick up from Picton accommodation incurs a $50 per person surcharge
- This 6-hour guided biking wine tour is a great day out, where you experience the views, tastes and flavors of Marlborough wine and food to the full. Your guide will plan the route ensuring you bike from winery to winery past stunning vineyards, allowing you to take your time and enjoy the beauty of the Marlborough wine region.
You will learn a little of the history of the area and the background to growing and producing wine, but the highlight will be the visit to at least five of our favorite Marlborough wineries to taste some of the best wines of the region. Lunch awaits you at one of the winery restaurants, which are all set in their own beautiful grounds and have a relaxed, friendly ambiance - lunch is at your own cost.
Our tours are small and personal with a maximum of eight people per tour. Your guide will be with you to answer your questions and ensure you have the best possible experience.
You do not need to be an experienced cyclist to enjoy this bike tour. The pace is leisurely and the terrain is gentle, ensuring easy riding no matter what your skill level.
We will pick you up from your Blenheim or Renwick accommodation (approx 9.30am) and drop you off (approx 4.00pm) so that you are free to enjoy the day to the full.
Don't worry about the weather. We have some of the highest sunshine hours in New Zealand but if it does rain we will just switch you to a driving wine tour for no additional cost and ensure you still have a full day of fun in the Marlborough wine region.
Departure Point :193 Rapaura Rd, Springlands, Rapaura 7273, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick up from all central Blenheim and Renwick accommodation. If you are outside of Blenheim or Renwick then please ring us for a pick up time and cost.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable clothing to cycle in
- Bring sunscreen & sunglasses
- Bring a warm top
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If it rains on the day of the tour the tour will switch to a driving wine tour, no extra cost
- Minimum 2 passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.