3-Hour Tour From Wanaka: Tandem Skydive From 12,000 Feet
Enjoy a 20-minute scenic ride to altitude on this 3-hour sky diving adventure from Wanaka. Strap yourself to a beautiful stranger and soar over the stunning Southern Alps. You will have amazing views over the snow capped mountains, glaciers, lakes and the South island's longest River, the Clutha.
Skydiving is one of life's must do's and Wanaka is one of the most stunning places to tick off your bucket list. Free transport from central Wanaka is included.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Family friendly
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Instant Confirmation
What's included :
- Tandem Skydive
- Safety briefing with experienced Jump master
- All safety equipment
- Complimentary transport ex Wanaka and Queenstown
What's excluded :
- Photo or Video package on USB (available to purchase)
- Skydive Wanaka merchandise ie t-shirts, sunglasses (available to purchase)
We will pick up customers from outside i-SITE Wanaka and transport them 10 minutes to Wanaka Airport. Here, they will be strapped to a beautiful stranger and jump out of a perfectly good aircraft. All safety instructions will be provided onsite.
• Mount Aspiring National Park, Wanaka New Zealand
Departure Point :102 Ardmore St, Wanaka 9305, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer complimentary transport ex Queenstown and Wanaka.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Our maximum weight is 115kg/253lbs. All persons over 95kg are subject to Tandem Master assessment at the drop zone. Persons 95kg – 104.9kg will incur a weight surcharge of $50 and those 105kg-115kg will incur a weight surcharge of $75 (payable at time of check in).
- The minimum weight is 30kg/66lbs and all passengers must be big enough to fit safely into the harness.
- Customers under the age of 18 years, must have adult onsite to sign waiver
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, back problems or if pregnant
- Allow 2.5 hours return trip ex Wanaka. Complimentary transport is available from i-SITE Wanaka – 103 Ardmore Street, Wanaka (for on-the-hour trips).
- Allow 5.5 hours return trip ex Queenstown. Complimentary transport is available from New Zealand Skydive Centre, 35 Shotover Street, Queenstown for 9am and 2.30pm trips only. Check in at 7.15am and 1.15pm respectively.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.