A personalised introduction to Auckland. Auckland Express Tour
Small-group personalized 3-hour tour, showing you the highlights of what makes Auckland so special. From the diverse eateries and best shopping to the many volcanoes, working farms and Auckland's beautiful gardens. Along the way, you will learn about the Maori culture and settler history.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel or port pickup (Morning tour only) and drop-off at centrally-located drop off points
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Free limited Wifi offered on request.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees (not specified)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Auckland Harbour Bridge, Curran St, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
We travel over the Auckland Harbour Bridge, and see where the 2021 America's Cup Yacht race will be held. We also see the biggest Marina in the Southern Hemisphere.
Stop At: Winter Garden Auckland Domain, 20 Park Road, Auckland Central, Auckland 1023 New Zealand
Visit the beautiful Wintergardens, and see our National Emblem the Silver Fern. There are Duck Ponds here teaming with life. Here is also is a cafe with arguably the best coffee in Auckland. We will have a bathroom/ Toilet stop here.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Access off Hillside Crescent Mount Eden Road, Auckland Central, Auckland 1024 New Zealand
We visit Mt Eden/ Maungakiekie our highest natural point in the isthmus of Auckland. This is where you get to see the best views of Auckland. It is a dormant Volcano, and we learn about the history of this Mountain. Please note as it is a sacred mountain, there is a 10 minute walk to the top of about 300metres or 328 yards at approx 400 steps. A good level of fitness is required. The walk up is optional. We do get great views of Auckland where we stop the bus.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Eden Park, Reimers Avenue, Auckland 1024 New Zealand
Seeing Eden Park our National Sports Stadium from Mt Eden. This was the venue for 2011 Rugby World Cup, and is home stadium for the World Champions the 'All Blacks" and our Cricket team the Black Caps.
Stop At: Cornwall Park, Green Lane West Epsom, Auckland Central, Auckland 1051 New Zealand
Visit the stunningly beautiful Cornwall
Park and see a working farm in Action. This park is what makes Auckland so special.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: One Tree Hill (Maungakiekie), 670 Manukau Road Epsom, Auckland Central, Auckland 1023 New Zealand
Learn about the Maori and Settler history of this Mountain. See the stunning scenery.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: MJ Savage Memorial Park, Bastion Point, Auckland Central, Auckland 1071 New Zealand
We have our last stop at the Michael Joseph Savage Memorial. Dedicated to one of our most beloved Prime Ministers. We also see a Maori Village and talk about the history of the area.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Holy Trinity Cathedral, St. Stephen's House 9 St. Stephen's Avenue, Auckland Central, Auckland 1001 New Zealand
We drive by our biggest Cathedral, where our most famous New Zealander Sir Edmund Hillary ( First person to climb Mt Everest) had his funeral.
Pass By: Parnell Rose Gardens, Gladstone and Judges Bay Rds., Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
See over 200 different types of Roses.
Pass By: Parnell Road, Auckland Central, Auckland 1052 New Zealand
We visit our oldest suburb of Parnell seeing the quaint Parnell Village with it Classical Victorian styled buildings.
Departure Point :SkyCity Auckland, Victoria Street &, Federal Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Mt. Eden is a sacred mountain. Thus vehicles are not allowed to the top. Please note that there is a 10-minute walk of 220-yards (200-meters) 270 steps to the summit and volcanic crater. A good level of fitness is required; however, the walk is optional.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.