2-Hour Waikato River Guided Kayak Trip from Taupo
One of Taupo's best kept secrets, the sheer beauty and tranquility found on the crystal clear waters of the Waikato River will take your breath away on this 2-hour small group guided kayaking tour. Begin your kayaking journey at the source of New Zealand’s largest river and drift past various islands, nature reserves, swimming spots, the drop zone of the Taupo Bungy before soaking in the Natural Hot Pools.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All equipment
What's excluded :
Kayaking down the beautiful Waikato River, soak in the natural geothermal hot pools, pass islands, natural reserves and underneath the Taupo Bungy and Extreme Swing. Please note that a minimum of two bookings are required for a tour to proceed, contact us directly for single bookings. Age limit 4-80.
• Canoe & Kayak Taupo Tours, 54 Spa Road, Taupo 3330 New Zealand
Departure Point :Canoe and Kayak Taupo, 54 Spa Road, Taupō 3330, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under the age of 12 must have a 1:1 ratio with an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates all year, please dress appropriately for the seasons - NO JEANS/DENIM
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.