2 Hour Bush 'n Bog Track - BUGGIES
Combine adventure with West Coast scenery and venture into the heart of Greymouth’s native rain-forest with On Yer Bike’s 2 hour Bush ‘n’ Bog Track.
Set amidst a backdrop of native forest and valley views, you’ll enjoy the thrill of navigating one of our mud-loving 4WD buggies across rivers, through copious amounts of our famous mud and through puddles that resemble small lakes!
After some sound advice and guidance from your tour guide, you’re off on your own Buggy with your passenger to tackle the puddles, hills and rain-forest tracks. Our expert guides will lead the way, stopping at various points to take in the views.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Light refreshments
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Situated just 5 minutes’ drive north of Greymouth on the West Coast of New Zealand. We're open from 8:30am until 5pm. We take bookings by prior arrangement, and on demand depending on the guides are available.
Once signed in and briefed, you're taken out with one of our trained guides onto the track to enjoy your adventure! This tour includes a halfway stop for a drink and a snack, to continue on all refreshed to complete the 2 hour adventure.
Photos taken by the guide are available for $25, wet weather gear, helmets and boots are included.
No license or experience required. We are ‘Work Safe’ approved operators.
Once you’re done, stop for a coffee by the warm fire and enjoy the souvenir photos your guide can take for you.
Pickup from Greymouth available for those without transportation.
Departure Point :We are located 5 minutes north of Greymouth on state highway 6 heading towards Westport.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 3 years old for a passenger
- Minimum age is 16 years old for a driver
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.