15000 ft Tandem Skydiving from Rotorua
Skydive from 15,000ft above stunning Lake Taupo! Take in spectacular coast to coast views of the Tongariro National Park and the Central Plateau. With free return transport from Rotorua , and the most camera options in New Zealand, a skydive with us is unforgettable.
What's included :
- 15,000ft Skydive
- Professional guide
- Use of harness, jumpsuit and goggles
- Free buff/scarf
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charge
- Entry/Admission - Great Lake Taupo
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Your day will begin with a pickup from your Rotorua accommodation in our van. From here, we will begin our journey to the dropzone, located in beautiful Taupo!
Duration: 10 minutes
Location: Rotorua i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, 1167 Fenton Street, Rotorua 3007 New Zealand
After 50 minutes of driving, you will arrive at our drop zone in Taupo!
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Great Lake Taupo, Lake Terrace, Taupo New Zealand
Departure Point :Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty 3010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Please be in the lobby of your Rotorua accommodation at 12.30pm. We pick up at 12.30pm daily, you will return back to Rotorua between 4pm-6pm.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- 100kg weight limit
- Children must be able to fit the harness
- Operated by multi-lingual tandem masters
- Rotorua pickups are ONLY available for our 2pm jump slot
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.