15-Minute Crater Lakes Flight by Helicopter from Rotorua
Join us to view Rotorua beyond the crater rim. Enjoy spectacular views of our hidden lakes district, distant volcanoes and local geothermal activity in this captivating overview of this stunning area.
per adult from
Duration 15 minutes
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Professional pilot-guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Rotorua, Rotorua New Zealand
You will start by flying over Lake Rotorua and making your way towards our crater lakes. Lake Okataina, Lake Okareka, Blue Lake and green lake. You will then make your way back over Whakarewarewa forest and Sulphur bay.
Departure Point :Lakefront Drive, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund Minimum numbers apply.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking Due to comfort and balance of the aircraft, the maximum per seat limit is 297 lbs (135 kg) per passenger
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.