15-Minute Crater Lakes Flight by Floatplane from Rotorua
Join us to view Rotorua beyond the crater rim. Enjoy spectacular views of our hidden lakes district, distant volcanoes and local geothermal activity in this captivating overview of this stunning area.
per adult from
Duration 15 minutes
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Professional pilot-guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Volcanic Air, Memorial Drive Rotorua City Lakefront, Rotorua 3010 New Zealand
Take off from Rotorua City Lakefront, Fly over Mokoia island on your way over Lake Okataina, Lake Okaraka, Blue lake and Green lake. Making your way back over Whakarewarewa forest and sulphur bay.
Departure Point :Lakefront Drive, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund Minimum numbers apply.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.