1-Hour Ruby Island Cruise and Walk from Wanaka
This is the most popular cruise when time is limited, the Ruby Island Cruise is a great way to explore the outstanding scenery of Lake Wanaka, New Zealand in just over 1-Hour.
Guests will enjoy a self guided tour of the island with many incredible photo opportunities on this small-group tour. The grade is easy and suitable for children and seniors as well.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Self-guided Island walk
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Leaving from the Wanaka lakefront, take a gentle cruise on our luxury catamaran Dual Image to the jewel of Wanaka, Ruby Island.
Dual Image will pull into a secluded beach and put guests ashore via her hydraulic bow ramp.
Your walk around the island is self-guided and suitable for all ages. Discover the intriguing history dating back to the days of prohibition along with some magnificent lookouts to the outstanding scenery around Lake Wanaka. On your return to the vessel you will cruise back to the Wanaka waterfront.
The grade is easy on this cruise and it is suitable for children and seniors. Children under 12 are free.
Departure Point :Wanaka waterfront beside the old jetty.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Departure location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Island walk is not compulsory
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.