1 Great Day - Auckland, Sheep Show,top notch Wine Tasting,Manuka Honey
Fully Private Guided small group (2-6 Guests) English/German Speaking
Sounds like New Zealand in a day? Nearly...and all Fees included.
A great full-day Tour when you are in Auckland or on a shore excursion. That's the perfect Day for you to get an impression what New Zealand is all about.
• Sheep Sheering in New Zealand is a really amazing experience! Watch impressive Sheep-Dogs at work, learn about wool and: feed the cute lambs!
• Wine-Tasting - Discover the elegance of award-wining NZ boutique wines in a truly magical setting
• Lunch in a stunning location! A la carte dining, showcasing the freshest local organic produce and seasonal ingredients!
• New Zealand Manuka Honey - Honey Tasting of this unique NZ icon, famous throughout the world. Observe also the large live Bee display
per adult from
What's included :
- Fully Guided Private Tour in small group of 2-4 guests
- incl. Transport, left-hand driving Driver Tour Guide, English or German speaking
- Wine Tasting Fee (three New Zealand Boutique Wines)
- National Park Fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Excellent New Zealand bottled water
What's excluded :
- Comfortable clothing and footwear, swimwear and a towel are recommended
- • Sheep Sheering in New Zealand is an amazing experience!
But that‘s not all: The live demonstration begins with the sheepdogs rounding up and bringing in the sheep, which are then sorted and shorn. These dogs have incredible intelligence and social abilities. The Show is authentic, interactive and full of information about sheep farming, includes dog handling, sheep shearing and lamb feeding.
Learn first hand about New Zealand’s sheep farming in this fascinating and entertaining presentation. The experienced presenters are full of facts and explain what is happening throughout. This tour provides a fascinating insight into the unqiue qualities of wool, and how it is used in N.Z. to create internationally revered high quality products. You get a close-up view of all the action. A great day experience for all ages and of course everybody wants to get ’hands-on’ when its time to feed the cute lambs!
• Wine tasting and Lunch in a stunning location!
Discover the elegance of award-wining New Zealand boutique wines (three Wines) in a truly magical setting. The vineyard produces a focused range of world-class wines from grapes grown on site in this sustainably accredited vineyard: a renowned Pinot Gris, a vibrant Rose and intense Bordeaux-style red blends
• Enjoy your lunch in an architectural-award winning restaurant,nestled in the midst of an idyllic landscape of farmed pasture and native bush. The kitchen is excited to offer a great lunch, showcasing the freshest local organic produce and seasonal ingredients.
Wine Tasting, lunch and a drink are included on this tour, of course!
• The next NZ icon with well-knowing reputation all over the world: Manuka Honey is a unique, delicious tasting honey with high nutritional value and excellent health benefits. Taste the honey and produced on site. Observe also New Zealand's largest live bee wall display and find a great range of premium skin-care and health-care products made out of honey.
This stop on our tour has not without reason the self-description: „We believe that New Zealand honey is the best in the world, and that ours is by far the best in New Zealand. We take great pride in producing the best honey in New Zealand.“ The honey produced from the Manuka tree (is native to New Zealand and grows in remote bush areas) has a distinctively strong mineral flavor which is a favourite throughout the world.
• On the way back to Auckland, the "City of Sails", we drive over the "Harbour Bridge" with awesome views of the skyline and the imposing "Sky Tower". Depending on our time frame a side trip to Devonport is possible - one of Auckland's most beautiful districts.
• Now you can fall asleep after a Great Day.
Departure Point :137 Quay St, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this tour to go ahead
- You will get the detailed itinerary 1-2 days before your tour with the exact pickup time
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.