1-Day Guided Walking Tour and Picnic on Banks Peninsula
Guided walking tour on Banks Peninsula, a spectacular extinct volcano within 30 minutes of Christchurch. Experience world class views and see some of New Zealand's most stunning coastlines with our experienced local guides. Transport and catering included, magnificent photo opportunities and a day to remember forever.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Walking poles
- Entry/Admission - Godley Head
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Godley Head, 575 Summit Road Banks Peninsula, Christchurch 8081 New Zealand
We offer four locations, one of our most popular is the Godley Head area, offering scenic coastal views and quaint little beaches.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer hotel pick up within a 5km radius of the city centre, if you are staying further out we are happy to arrange pick up for an addition fee, or we can meet you outside the Canterbury Museum.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- It is our top priority to keep you safe during your time with us on a guided Crater Rim Walk. Our qualified guides can be trusted to provide a safe, enjoyable experience at all times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.